LLB(Hons.) (MAK), DIP. LP (LDC)
Ms. Natukunda Antonia Kabeera is a duly enrolled Advocate of the High Court of Uganda and subordinate Courts thereto. She is a holder of a Degree in Bachelor of Laws from Makerere University, and a Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Law Development Centre.
She has been engaged in Legal Practice for a number of years and has honed advocacy and litigation skills, as well as all-round understanding and appreciation of several fields of law and legal practice. She possesses relevant skill and experience to satisfactorily advise and represent both individual and corporate clients. She approaches her work with admirable dedication and a combination of legal experience and strong sense of moral values and professional etiquette.
Her areas of practice include Corporate and Commercial Practice, Land Transactions and Litigation, Civil matters, Family matters, Mediation and ADR, Employment and Labour law.
EXPERIENCE AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• She has successfully represented Clients before Courts of law and Government agencies.
• She has advised several individual and corporate clients on the acquisition of multi-million dollar real estate acquisitions and investments.
• She has advised and guided clients in amicable dispute resolution and mediations.
• Advising clients on agreeable settlement of divorce matters.
• Advising clients on employment relationships and disputes arising.
• Conducting research and legal analysis and case law to ensure the accuracy of advice and procedure.
• Interpreting of laws, judgments and rulings individual clients and businesses, and prepare and file legal documentation.
• Uganda Law Society.
• East Africa Law Society.